One lane of traffic has reopened at this time.
Motorists should expect delays in the area or seek alternate routes. Please drive carefully.
From: Deslauriers, Katherine via DPS.VSPMedia <dps.vspmedia@list.vermont.gov>
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2026 4:58 PM
To: DPS - Roadway Alert <DPS.RoadwayAlert@vermont.gov>
Subject: Traffic Alert - I 89 S, Colchester
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2026 4:58 PM
To: DPS - Roadway Alert <DPS.RoadwayAlert@vermont.gov>
Subject: Traffic Alert - I 89 S, Colchester
EXTERNAL SENDER: Do not open attachments or click on links unless you recognize and trust the sender.
State of Vermont
Department of Public Safety
Vermont State Police
Williston
News Release – Highway / Traffic Notification
I 89 S, Colchester has both lanes obstructed in the area of MM92 due to a crash.
This incident is expected to last for 2-4 hours. Specific details are not yet available, updates will be provided as appropriate.
Motorists should expect delays in the area or seek alternate routes. Please drive carefully.