CURRENT ROADS STATUS 9:45 AM - WEATHER RELATED DELAYS AND BLOCKAGES
PLEASE DO NOT CALL 911/DISPATCH FOR TRAFFIC CONDITIONS
KEEP 911 CLEAR FOR EMERGENCIES
· I-89 1 lane open south between exit 8 and 7, north side still blocked, significant traffic backed up that will take time to clear. Southbound off ramp at exit 8 closed to keep traffic from making Route 2 worse.
· Route 2 area through Marshfield backed up due to traffic congestion.
· I-91 is blocked and at a standstill north and south in the Sheffield Heights area.
· Route 4 in Bridgewater closed due to crash.
· Multiple traffic incidents and crashes have been reported across the state that are not significantly affecting traffic. Please drive safe and appropriately for conditions, and seek alternate routes if possible.
INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED AS THE SITUATION CHANGES.
Vermont State Police Public Information Officer